Monday, April 30, 2012

10 things I'd rather be doing during finals week

As you might have guessed from the title and my lack of updates, it is finals week at my university. Finals week is always a very special time, in which students stay up for several nights in a row, overdose on caffeinated beverages, sob uncontrollably, have panic attacks, throw themselves against cafeteria walls screaming WHY GOD WHY.

This is a hyperbole (sort of). But those of you who have experienced it before will know that finals week is a dreadful experience. At least, it is for me. Even though I'm at the end of the term with only a few class days to go, finals week always ends up as the most stressful time of the semester (rivaled only by midterms). So, after pulling an all-nighter last night with two tests in my immediate future, I thought I would make a list of things I'd rather be doing instead of finals.

(p.s. this post can also be named, "in which Sarah takes ridiculous photos of herself and posts them on the internet, where she will return and be ashamed of them later.")

(p.p.s. no sleep. did I mention that?)

10 things I'd rather be doing during finals week

1. Sleep

Baby, I'll never leave you again. Forgive me for walking out
on you this morning? xoxo



2. Relive a good recipe gone bad

When you try something and you don't succeeeeed...

3. Be beheaded

Aw, shucks. This is the third time this week.

4. Get a scary cat instead of a cute kitty on Written? Kitten!

I think it wants to eat my soul.

5. Reenact Shakespearean dramas alone 

Et tu, Brute?!

6. Murder innocent balloons

I'm a monster.

7. Get turned into a llama

LLAMA FAAAAACE


8. Lose a sock in the laundry

I WILL AVENGE YOU, MISSING SOCK!


9. Enter the Hunger Games

lol let's face it I'd lose

10. Get hugged by Voldemort

Aw, welcome to the dark side, buddy! We're so glad you could make it!

I know this isn't that funny (cut me some slack - going off of no sleep here) but I wanted to post about finals and I'm too tired to do much else. But I hope that you found some enjoyment in this. Otherwise I would have taken a bunch of silly pictures of me looking like an idiot for nothing, and, well, that's just pretty sad.

Thanks for the lovely responses to my last blog post!

<3 Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment